Hi everyone! Here's my favorite chicken dish! I'm seriously crazy over this salad. I know its nothing that fancy and you've all probably had it many times, but here it is anyway! The girls I served with in Kirtland were crazy about this salad too! I gained a lot of friends because of it! :)
Chinese Chicken Salad
3 Chicken breasts
1/2 cabbage
3 green onions, chopped
1 pkg. Chicken flavored Ramen noodles
3/4 c. toasted slivered almonds
1/4 c. toasted sesame seeds (optional)
* as always with me, you can add more or less of any of these ingredients to make it exactly how you want it. I usually add more cabbage than it says.
Dressing:
2 Tbsp. sugar
1/2 c. oil
1 tsp. pepper
2 Tbsp. vinegar
Chicken flavor packet from Ramen noodles
Cook chicken in salted water, cool, and cut in bite-size pieces. Thinly slice and chop like slaw the cabbage. Break Ramen noodles into bite-size pieces. Brown nuts by heating a frying pan coated with Pam spray and stir till lightly browned. Cool and add to salad. Repeat process for seeds. Add all ingredients, except dressing, together. Mix well. Mix together dressing ingredients and add to salad. Mix well. Serve soon after.
enjoy! love maggie
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Chinese Chicken Salad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Another favorite of mine! I'm so glad to have the recipe! Maybe now even I can get a few friends too! :)
I LOVE THIS!
Gee, I have never had a good recipe for Chinese Chicken Salad. I'm thoroughly excited to try this!
Post a Comment