CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

You're going to be so jealous....


We had Colton and Misty over for dinner today!!!! I told you you'd be jealous! It was so fun to see Colty again and finally meet Misty. They are such a cute couple! I felt like a total dweeb for making such a boring meal. We're trying to get rid of everything in our cupboards before we move to Alaska next week. BUT it turned out fine and the company was divine! We had salad, rigatoni with marinara, and parmesan toast for dinner. The best part was dessert. Logan made Ghiradelli chocolate brownies with strawberries and cream. Yum! Mandy wants all your spaghetti sauce recipes so get posting! Here's mine (well, my mom's):

Pasta Sauce
1 lb hamburger
salt, pepper, italian seasoning, garlic salt
1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
1 sm can tomato sauce
1 can italian stewed tomatoes
1 pkg dry spaghetti sauce

Brown meat with spices. Drain. Mix in the rest of the ingredients and simmer until pasta is ready.

Enjoy!

-Starving in Seattle (Emily)

2 comments:

JeRiCa said...

Ahhhhhhh! I want to cry! Seriously ever since Colton and Misty have been gone my life has been oh so drab! Haha but I am really glad they have such good company! What a party!

The Wettstein Family said...

Oh sad!! I'm so jealous!!