CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Di's Sweet'n'Sour Chicken!

I got this recipe from a friend a few days ago and thought I'd try it out. She says that she and her husband always fight over who gets the leftovers, and Boy is that true! This stuff was soooo yummy, I wanted to share it with you lovely ladies. And to my surprise I see that Di has already posted the EXACT same recipe! I'm glad I have cousins with such great taste!

I did, however, double the sauce and add some red and green peppers, onions, and pineapple! And I ate it over warm fluffy rice! MMMmmmm Mmmmm! If you haven't tried this yet, please do! It is scrumptious!

Hoping my husband hasn't finished the leftovers yet,
Adrianne

2 comments:

The Wettstein Family said...

You are so funny! I always double the sauce too! I have yet to add vegetables and pineapple, what an awesome suggestion!!

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

I love this recipe! Thanks for reposting it and reminding me about it!